Event: Change of Watch, Sailing Awards & Potluck Dinner
We Have Fun!
November 16, 2017
Change of Watch, Sailing Awards & Potluck Dinner
An OIYC Members Meeting to vote on the OIYC Change of Watch will take place
at the West Sound Community Center, at 6:00 pm.
The slate proposed for the new watch is:
• Commodore: Burke Thomas
• Vice Commodore: Ben McCleod
• Rear Commodore: Jeff Johnson
• Fleet Captain, Cruise: Carl Lewis
• Fleet Captain, Sail: Jimmy Roser
• Port Captain: Mark Gasser
• Treasurer: Diane Jarecki
• Membership Secretary: Marianne Lewis
• Recording Secretary: Catherine Ellis
• Youth Sailing Captain: Hannah Tuson-Turner
• Trustee: Chris White
• Trustee: Susan Meadows
• Past Commodore: Steve Hulley*
Installation of the new Board will be followed by a Potluck Dinner and the Sailing Awards.
For the potluck dinner Robin Roser proposes a Mexican theme:
Folks with the last name starting with A thru G please bring appetizers or salads to serve 6-8;
I through P main dishes and R...Z dessert.
Everyone BYOB and plates and silverware
Sailing Awards will be presented by Fleet Captain, Sail Jimmy Roser